Friday, September 19, 2008

Introductory

Recently I saw manbearpig. Also I saw Rambo III which was top 10 greatest movies ever. I enjoyed it very much because Rambo kills everyone and he cant be stopped. It's fun to bro out with my some bros and watch some Rambo. I think not only was Rambo basic, but its classic. Most of all though Rambo has no limits, and has great new age gore.

Another movie I really liked was Man On Fire. Man on Fire is awesome because he also kills everyone. Most people are not big dawgs and get scared. Denzel just kills everyone because the girl he was protecting gets obducted. Denzel takes names and dominates all of Mexico.

1 comment:

Borgy said...

I disagree with your rating of Rambo III i feel if you were to have waited a little while after you saw this movie you would realize that while it is action packed and very entertaining it lacks the plot and acting that a great movie requires.